Guilt-Free Fruit Salad
Who doesn’t love a good fruit salad? Sadly most recipes call for added sugar, honey, or even cream to make it sticky, and it just isn’t fruit salad tossed in a bowl all alone. Grokta threw this together on a hunch for breakfast last weekend and it was just too amazing not to share! The combination of the juice, bananas, and swishing/shaking lent a creamy texture you’d only expect with naughtier concoctions.
- 2 bananas, sliced into half inch bites
- 1/2 cup cored and diced organic strawberries
- 1/4 cup organic raspberries, gently washed
- 1/4 cup organic black berries
- 3 peeled and sectioned mandarins
- 1 Tbsp organic apple juice
- 1/2 small organic lemon or 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- Wash, Peel, and prepare all fruits and put them into a lidded bowl.
- Add the apple juice and lemon juice
- Close with the lid and swish or gently shake until the fruit is coated with the juices
- Serve immediately or for best results chill for 30 minutes before serving.