I’ll admit that when the Primal journey began it took a while to get used to not having “traditional” meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but with food like this it didn’t take too long!
- Shrimp dipped in coconut milk, dipped in coconut flour.
- Sliced plantains and cucumber cooked in coconut oil.
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt across everything.
- Fresh cup of Hawaiian Kona coffee with heavy cream.
Note: Grokta’s attractive presentation was destroyed by me taking a bite before she could take the photo. My only excuse was that it looked too good!
Share & Discuss
- colorcodedcontradiction likes this
- myprimaljourney reblogged this from primalpalette and added:
- kimorwin likes this
- coriearlington likes this
- lioninthe-jungle likes this
- looking-so-shane-today likes this
- abcoconut likes this
- primalpalette posted this