Pumpkin-Apple Butter Glazed Pecans Recipe
Try out this easy and delicious primal-friendly holiday snack. Read on for the full recipe »
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin-Apple butter
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
* USDA organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Put oven on broil (lowest setting if you have options).
- Combine halved pecans and apple butter in a medium bowl until the nuts are coated.
- Sprinkle coconut flour into the bowl while stirring. You don’t want it to clump, just add texture.
- Chop butter into little squares and mix in, it’s okay if it stays in clumps, but room temperature butter will give you a more even coat.
- Toast in oven for about 4 minutes (on the lowest rack if you do not have a low setting for your broiler) or until some of the pecan edges start to turn really brown, a little burning is nice and adds to the flavor!
Enjoy and let us know what you think in the comments!
Share & Discuss
- crisellebelle likes this
- padude likes this
- vigorandcupcakes likes this
- baconandboobs reblogged this from primalpalette and added:
- primalpalette posted this