This was absolutely delicious with a crunchy outside and a savory flavor steeped into the fillet. Read on for the full recipe »
Ingredients* (serves 3-4)
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 2 teaspoons salt-free lemon pepper blend (like Mrs. Dash)
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup almond flour
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons extra fine (not virgin) olive oil
* USDA organic ingredients whenever possible.
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Mix together salt, lemon pepper, dill, parmesan, and almond flour.
Coat the tops of your tilapia fillets with olive oil.
Sprinkle flour mixture evenly over the tilapia to your liking. We love a thick crust. If you don’t end up using all of it and you haven’t contaminated it with fish cooties, put it in a Ziploc back and store it in the refrigerator for next time.
Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees, then turn your oven to broil. Broil for approximately 3-5 minutes or until the crust turns golden brown.
Add your sides, serve and enjoy!
- Watch the salt
- No parmesan cheese
- Steamed spinach with a pat of Irish butter
- Freshly squeezed lemon
- Your favorite wine, tea, or ice water